Registrar of Voters
The Registrar of Voters is responsible for the following:
- conducting the annual canvass of registered voters between January and May to ensure records are accurate and complete
- managing elections, primaries and referenda
- locating and training poll workers
- handling requests for voter registration and education
- processing mail-in and in person voter registrations
The Registrars of Voters are elected in the Town of Seymour.
Town Meeting - Budget Referendum Voter Eligibility
Persons eligible to vote at Town Meetings shall be the electors of the Town and/or owners of at least $1,000.00 in taxable property.